The ONwheel complete kit makes your bike an high dynamic ebike in a few minutes. Very easy to install and to use.
- ONwheel Motor unit
- ONwheel Mounting plate
- Mounting plate for cross tube mounting (only included if cross tube is chosen)
- 6S Battery pack with build in BMS
- Battery holder (bottle holder mounting)
- PAS sensor with magnet ring (please choose the side)
- Speed sensor with magnet
- Button unit with USB plug for charging
- Saddle bag for motor
- Mounting material
- Maximal power / Maximal speed: 600W / 45km/h (800W peak)
- Default setting: 250W, 25km/h
- Bluetooth 4.0 (App for Android and iOS available)
- Plug&Play system for motor and battery
- Initial installation within minutes on most bikes
- Battery: 196Wh (2x98Wh), up to 60km range with lowest support level
- Weight 3.2kg (battery 1.8kg | mounting unit 0.5kg | motor unit 0.9kg)
- The ONwheel is not usable with salty water.
User Manual: [PDF] ONwheel User Manual
The ONwheel is not usable with salty water.
- This kit is not use able on carbon bikes, most folding bikes and fullys. If you are not sure that the kit will fit to your bike, please send us some photos from the down side of the bike in the area between the bottom bracket and the rear wheel to [email protected]
Important information for the purchase of the
ONwheel Complete Kit
At the order process of the ONwheel Complete Kit you have to be aware of following:
1. Battery position:
Please choose your desired mounting position of the battery holder on your bike.
I will position my battery on the bottom pipe of the bike frame.
I will position my battery on the top pipe of the bike frame.
2. ONwheel mounting:
What type of bicycle frame do you have?
My bike frame has a kickstand mounting plate on the back. So I can easily mount my ONwheel motor.
My bike frame has a cross pipe on the back.
3. Magnet mounting:
On Which side of your pedals you are able to mount the magnetic disk or ring?
Non chainwheel side ? I have enough space (min. 5mm) between my bottom bracket and pedal to mount the magnetic disk. If you have enough space, we would recommend this mounting type, because it?s much easier and convenient to mount.
Chainwheel side ? There is not enough space for the magnetic disk on the opposite of chain side, so I have to place the magnetic ring on to the smallest sprocket wheel.
4. Max. Power (Country Settings)
Please choose if your ONwheel will have to possibility to unlock the power or not.
We deliver all motors with a max. power of 250W and a speed of up to 25km/h according to EU directive 2002/24/EC. In other countries there are different regulations which allow a higher power or speed sometimes.You can unlock the higher power within the app (up tp 45km/h and 600W) to adjust the setting to the allowed regulations in your country. It is in your responsibility to check which power is allowed in your country.
With a 200Wh battery, you can reach up to 60km on lowest power level and approx. 30km average. With a 465Wh battery you can reach up to 140km on lowest power level and approx. 70km average.
|Shipping weight:||5,60 Kg|
|Product weight:||4,22 Kg|