The ONwheel Kit Diamond GT provides tailwind for your favorite bike. The kit is easy and quick to assemble and intuitive to use.
Scope of delivery:
- ONwheel motor
- Mounting plate
- optional mounting set (only included when selecting cross tube mounting)
- 6S battery with built-in battery management system
- Battery holder
- Battery charger
- PAS-Sensor with magnetic disc or magnetic ring (depending on selection left (stand side) or right (chain side))
- Speed Sensor with Speed Sensor Magnet
- Power Buttons for setting the power level (with USB connection)
- Bag for the ONwheel motor
- Mounting material
- Reset card
- Maximum power / speed: 600 W / 45 km/h (registered activation required)
- Standard setting on delivery: 250 W, 25 km/h
- WLAN (ONwheel (WLAN) app available for Android and iOS)
- Plug&Play system for motor and battery
- Battery: 196 Wh (2 x 98 Wh), up to 60 km range (at lowest power level), alternatively battery with 400 Wh available
- Power buttons for mounting on the handlebar to change the power level (USB charging socket included)
- Weight: 3.2 kg (battery 1.8 kg | mounting unit 0.5 kg | motor unit 0.9 kg)
- The ONwheel motor is not suitable for operation in salty water!
- This kit is in principle not suitable for carbon bikes, folding bikes or fullys.
- If you are not sure whether the kit fits your bike, you can get advice by e-mail at email@example.com. Please send with the mail a picture of the bottom of the bike with the area between the bottom bracket and rear wheel.
When ordering the ONwheel Kit, please note the following details and select them according to your own bicycle:
(For more information on mounting the ONwheel, please refer to the go-e website under the Installation tab or download the manual available on the website)
1. Battery position:
Select the position on the frame where you want to attach the battery holder. Depending on the battery position, we will send out the ONwheel Kit Diamond GT with a different cable length.
On the down tube of the bike.
On the top tube of the bicycle.
2. Battery capacityWith a 196 Wh battery you can reach up to 60 km on the lowest power level and about 30 km on average. A 400 Wh battery gives you a range of up to 120 km at the lowest power level and approx. 60 km on average.
Does your bike have a bike stand plate or a cross tube between the bottom bracket and rear wheel? In the case of a cross tube, you also receive the optional mounting set to attach the mounting plate to the cross tube.
Example of a bike stand plate.
Example of a cross tube.
4. PAS side (Assembly of magnetic disc or magnetic ring):
Does your bike have enough space on the non chainring side (left bike side) to mount a magnetic disc or do you need a magnetic ring for the smallest chainring on the chainring side (right bike side)?
The magnetic disc can be fitted on the non chainring side if there is at least 5 mm clearance between the bottom bracket and the start of the pedal. If this is not the case, you must use the magnetic ring (see picture below).The magnetic ring is attached to the smallest gearwheel on the chainring side.
|Shipping weight:||6.46 Kg|
|Product weight:||5.04 Kg|