High-quality extension cable made of polyurethane (H07BQ-F). Suitable for applications in electromobility. UV-resistant, abrasion-resistant, flexible down to -40°C.
- 32A: 5 x 4mm˛ (32A male to 32A female connector)
- 16A: 5 x 2.5mm˛ (16A plug to 32A connector)
- Halogen free
- High mechanical strength (resistance to abrasion, tearing, notch and pressure, wear-resistant)
- Good fatigue bending strength (min. 30000 bends under tension)
- Good chemical resistance (gasoline, oil, grease, chemicals,...)
- Resistant to environmental influences (such as ozone, UV radiation, moisture,...)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +90°C
- Min. bending radius: 5 x D
Please note that the 32A extension cable must not be combined with go-eCharger adapters, as they cannot be recognized anymore.